Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome!!

To my new blog, and a new subject. For the record my name is Alec Garcia and I go to High Tech High and I am a sophomore currently working on a new project about the Industrial Revolution and the art that was made during the era. I am a soccer fanatic so I will always try to incorporate soccer into all my subjects. The purpose of this blog is to reflect on what i learned on the Industrial Revolution and to share interesting facts and info that I find in my studies. We will be making art pieces that are influenced by the Industrial revolutions and using chemistry to make the paint that we will use. I will most likely post my rough drafts of my art ideas, to get feedback from my peers. Don't be shy to comment on my blogs, actually i want anyone who reads my blogs, not to by shy.

No comments: